Read Time: 3 Minutes
Monthly planning is a key habit for business builders like you.
It allows you to review progress and identify areas of improvement.
It also ensures you stay aligned with your vision.
I teach clients how they can feel pleased when reviewing their month.
Through the PLEASED framework, I challenge you to ask yourself these sets of questions every month so you can…
feel pleased! 🤪
P - Priorities
- How am I tracking towards my Priorities?
- Am I in integrity with the Leading Key Performing Indicator targets I set for myself?
L - Learn
- What will I learn this month?
- Have I integrated the wisdom from last month’s books, courses, podcasts, etc…?
E - Experiences
- What experiences will I host this month?
- How will I activate different groups of people across my ecosystems?
A - Amplify
- What message or promotion will I be amplifying this month?
- What campaigns will I publish?
S - Service
- How can I improve service delivery, a.k.a. client experience?
- What is the feedback telling me?
E - Entertain
- WHAT DOES FUN LOOK LIKE?
- What exciting activities will I do with my spouse?
- What about my friends?
D - Delegate
- What tasks will I delegate to my team?
- Pick 3 tasks you hope to pass off to someone on your team
- Schedule time to document the checklists and required resources for them to be successful
- Use Screen Recording software like loom.com to show visually how to do things.
I’ve created a template in Notion that helps me reflect on these questions every month.
Want a similar template? Swipe it here
P.S. I host Notion for NewBees Office Hours every month. Join the Swarm Community (Free) to sign up for every monthly training.
Thanks for reading, Ernesto
Receive these posts in your inbox 📩
All rights reserved © 2022 Ernesto Mandowsky — Design & Development by rinconelloinc